[wellylug] HUTT LUG

Centurion Computer Technology Ltd centurion at paradise.net.nz
Sat Jun 7 10:16:46 NZST 2003

> I have just asked about the Youth for Christ Offices in Raroa Rd Lower
> Hutt (near McDonalds), and that is a possibility, and I may be able to
> swing internet access as well.

This is now a definite possibility, with some off street parking,
tables and power points.  There is even a few couches for those who want
to have a comfy seat.  The room is big enough for 20 to 30 computers
easily.  Access is very good on ground level and you can park your car
right in front of the door.  Internet access should be no problem if I
provide a firewall to prevent you guys snooping around their very
sensitive NT network, (soon to be replaced by a linux server hopefully).

A Donation to cover Power and internet usage (about $15 - $20 ) would be
well recieved.

If this sounds good, and we can agree on the 4th Tuesday of the month I
will make the arrangements.

Regards,
--
	Daniel Reurich