[wellylug] OpenOffice.org 1.1 Beta 2 CD's

Rob Giltrap - Ubiety Group rob at ubietygroup.com
Mon Jun 30 23:53:42 NZST 2003

FYI,

I have just returned from a trip to Sun Microsystems in Silicon Valley
and one of the Sun OpenOffice guys was kind enough to provide me with 50
CD's with OpenOffice.org 1.1 Beta 2 on. They are professionally printed
with OpenOffice.org 1.1 Beta 2, the bird logo and the OSI certified logo
on them. The intention is for me to distribute them far and wide to a
meaningful audience.

Suggestions of how I should best distribute this booty for the greater
good of the OpenOffice.org community will be gratefully recieved.

Rob.