[wellylug] Installfest

Lindsay Hunter klhunter at paradise.net.nz
Wed Mar 12 19:18:55 NZDT 2003

Yes, I see what you are saying.  The venue I have in mind would not be
big enough for a public one.  What about Rongatai College.  One of the
guys teaches there and could no doubt jury rig a cable into their network.

You live locally.  We can talk about it.  I am pretty flexible in my
time, 24/7.

Lindsay