[wellylug] WLUG Logo

Lindsay Hunter klhunter at paradise.net.nz
Mon Mar 17 03:59:22 NZST 2003

I think the Little Blue or some distinctive species of bird than
provincial squabbles about wind and rain.  We are not government here.
 We share a location but have no more influence.  Hazardous to claim
that we do?

But as you say, there is a lot of choice.  And many of them would be
acceptaable.

Lindsay

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xaxhjB/hdqFAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM