[wellylug] WLUG Logo

Ilia Pavlenko ip at globe.net.nz
Tue Mar 18 23:09:21 NZST 2003

Greetings.

I've emailed the new revisions of my logos to wlug at paradise.net.nz

You can also have a look at them at
http://www.globe.net.nz/~ip/lug/logo2.png - colour large (160K)
http://www.globe.net.nz/~ip/lug/logo2_small.png - colour smaller (100k)
http://www.globe.net.nz/~ip/lug/logo2_small_bw.png (black & white, 40k,
maybe Flag can be made lighter, if there is trouble with photocopier)

Tux has been mutated to Yelloweyed penguin species to have NZ flavour.

Beehive reduced in size and greyed (we're only relate to parliament once
every 3 years :)))

The words increased in size...

The Flag added on the background..

Ilia

> Or tweak tux into a penguin unique to NZ, eg:
> http://www.yellow-eyedpenguin.org.nz/
>
> The kiwi isn't the only bird unique to NZ, why not have a genuinely NZ tux
> which could be used as the basic logo for any NZ/linux organisation.
>
> T'is also environmentally sound, to raise awareness of an endangered tux, who
> is not doing as well as the Linux one :-)
>

> I'm sure we could sell a few case badges, this guy could make them for us, I'm
> happy to buy some for my Linux customers :-)
> http://www.casebadges.co.nz/index.html/
>

>   .-.   Wellington
>   /V\   Linux
>  // \\  Users