[wellylug] Mandrake 9.1

Wood Brent pcreso at pcreso.com
Wed Mar 26 12:28:18 NZST 2003

--- Jonathan Harker <jharker at massey.ac.nz> wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 Mar 2003 9:55 am, Wood Brent wrote:
> > I'm looking at purchasing a Mandrake 9.1 PowerPack when released
> > shortly. Some of the commercial stuff not available in the downloaded
> > edition appeals :-)
> >
> > Is anyone else interested in purchasing a Mandrake product, if so let
> > me know & we can hopefully save a few freight $$$ by combining the
> > orders.
>
> Sounds great - how much is it?

See the following for the Mandrake 9.1 pre order prices. There are a number of
other items available at mandrakestore as well. I won't run through the whole
pricelist here. Can't confirm what freight will be either.

http://www.mandrakestore.com/mdkworld/index.php?LANG_=en&tab_x=tab_6

Note that as a MandrakeClub member I'm entitled to a discount. I've emailed
Mandrake if I can apply this to non-club members purchasing through me, I can't
find anything that says this is inappropriate- if any other club members have
ifo to the contrary, please let me know???

Cheers

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xaxhjB/hdqFAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/