[wellylug] Bulk order through everythinglinux.com.au

Centurion Computer Technology Ltd centurion at paradise.net.nz
Tue May 6 10:17:25 NZST 2003

On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 09:58, Sam Cannell wrote:
> It's $400.  Have run into the same problem when ordering stuff before.

Your Right I just checked, as long as the duty/GST value does not exceed
$50 then they may waiver the charges.  This works out to $400.00

Also if the package contains gifts for more than one person with a value
for each persons gift being no greater than $110NZ, and the recipients
of the gifts can be identified, then the duty may also be waived.