[wellylug] Idea from tonights meeting

Andrew Presant zrx1100 at paradise.net.nz
Tue May 13 18:32:30 NZST 2003

On, or about 13/5/03 5:45 AM, "Martin Baehr" may have said:

> better make the split timewise,
> have the first half for beginners, and the second half with an advanced
> topic. that way everybody is sure to have something for themselves,
> while newbies are not left out.

I agree with this idea - being as I'm a newbie AND I've already set up a
network (with Appletalk as well), NAT, Gateway, Firewall etc but still want
to learn more on these subjects as well as topics such as PHP.

I still don't know the basics! I find the current system not to bad, but
find it hard to hear and see what is being demonstrated.

My 2cents (including GST)
Andrew
zrx1100 at paradise.net.nz
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/zx6rs/