[wellylug] Power Supplies

Chris XiN Targett xin at xParvus.xLevus.net
Mon May 19 15:44:32 NZST 2003

OCNZ did a review on a small PSU, iirc rather cheap. It also has voltage
trimmers, nifty eh?
Check it out. Other than that I fully reccomend a Enermax PSU, if you
get the manual controlled version you can permantly keep it rather
silent if you dont mind having it pump out extra heat.
`
On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 10:16:36AM +1200, Jamie Dobbs wrote:
> I'm in the market for a quiet ATX power supply to replace the rather noisy
> single fan unit in my Ahtlon box. Can anyone recommend a good value, quiet
> supply?
>

> --

Chris "XiN" Targett
-- http://www.xlevus.net --