[wellylug] Printing from Evolution

Damon Lynch damon at asianreflection.com
Sun May 25 15:42:06 NZST 2003

Hi,

I almost never print from Evolution so I cannot be much help (despite
the fact I use the programs you mentioned on a daily basis).

But I can suggest if you don't get an answer here, you can try one of
these options (starting with most expert response and cost in $):

MandrakeExpert support incident
Mandrake Club forums
Mandrake Expert / Newbie list

You could also try linuxprinting.org (which is sponsored to an extent by
Mandrake, so I hear)

Damon

--
Damon Lynch <damon at asianreflection.com>