SPAM[Reverse DNS] Re: [wellylug] NNTP server recommendation

William Hamilton william at thevirtual.co.nz
Sat Nov 8 01:16:43 NZDT 2003

Enkidu wrote:
> On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 21:55:13 +1200, you wrote:
>

>>Hi all.. loking for recommendation on a NNTP server to work in with
>>QMail and Mailman on a Debian box..   open to suggestions.
>>

> Just wondering what you plan to do with it? Host some local groups?
> That'd be pretty cool! Or take a feed from an upstream host? The later
> would probably be expensive.
>
> Does an NNTP peer work the same as an NNTP client?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Cliff

I am looking to drop mail from mailing list to nnto server and vice
versa.  Private server only, but would consider opening a little to WLUG
sort of setup.

cheers

William Hamilton

TheVirtual Ltd
Wellington, New Zealand         Mobile: +64 21 650936
william at thevirtual.co.nz        www.thevirtual.co.nz

Making Virtual Business Reality