[wellylug] Email Address + Website

Donald Gordon don at dis.org.nz
Mon Nov 17 09:49:50 NZDT 2003

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:27:52 +1300 Enkidu <enkidu at cliffp.com> wrote:

> Jeez guys, just ***DO*** it! Yer worse than a bunch of consultants!

I agree with that sentiment.  It reminds me of a certain
*cough*interface.org.nz*cough* organisation's comittee meetings, except
without a bound on meeting length (aargh!).

The list is called "wellylug".  WellyLUG is much less of a mouthful to
pronounce than "The Wellington Linux User's Group" or "Wellington LUG",
and as someone else (whose email I can't find) said, it's memorable.

If no one objects, I'll register wellylug.org.nz *today*, and point it
at something.  If people think that my paying the entire registration
fee (which I don't really mind doing anyway) is bad, they can do
something about it.  If people eventually decide that "wellylug" is a
really terrible name, I'll let the registration lapse: no harm done.

Any objections?

donald