[wellylug] Mandrake Linux 9.2 ISOs Publicly Released!

Brenda Wallace brenda at wallace.net.nz
Wed Nov 19 15:08:42 NZDT 2003

I'm not very happy with mandrake 9.2 so far, and have rolled back a lot
of my rpms to the version that came with 9.1

most notably (for me) fluxbox is broken, rpm doesn't correspond to it's
man page, and ImageMagick doesn't install correctly. along with a few
other niggles.

I remember being unhappy with 9.1 at first, so i guess i'll wait a few
more months and see if they fix these.