[wellylug] turn UDF cd into normal ISO9660 cd

Tony Booth Tony.Booth at treasury.govt.nz
Thu Oct 9 09:40:02 NZDT 2003

Ilia

You've checked the MD5 check sum?  It seems odd that this would be a UDF
cdrom.

On one hand, if the MD5 is wrong, then rsync will let you avoid
downloading the whole thing from scratch
(the command on the web site is 'rsync -P quico.dyne.org::dynebolic
--port 6969').

On the other hand, if you've checked it already and it's fine, I have no
good suggestions for you.

Cheers
Tony