[wellylug] VoIP on Linux ??

Rob Giltrap rob at ubietygroup.com
Thu Oct 23 12:10:29 NZDT 2003

Use GnomeMeeting for connection to Netmeeting or other H.323/SIP
clients  (I use it regularly). GM also links into a PSTN nework through
a provider.

Someone in Citylink is working on setting up a proper gateway but it is
more focused on business users than individuals.

I often actually get better voice quality to the US using VoIP than a
normal phone.

Rob.