[wellylug] evolution question

Brenda Wallace brenda at wallace.net.nz
Fri Oct 31 12:56:03 NZDT 2003

thanks for that..
I upgraded evolution a while back, and it started using mozilla once
again.

gconftool is telling me the url-handler is still set to opera, yet
evolution links still open in Mozilla (which takes an age to start)..

what is the gcond daemon? any idea what package it arrives in? I can't
find in rpmdrake. i have gconftool installed, but no gcond.