[wellylug] Kernel Compile - SUCCESS!

Enkidu enkidu at cliffp.com
Wed Sep 3 22:58:48 NZST 2003

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 22:30:31 +1200, you wrote:

>I ended up taking the old config, removing things even I knew I didn't
>need, compiling the lot as per the sourceforge newbiedoc I found and
>viola...

Your laptop turns into a largish stringed musical instrument? I hope
that's a typo. It annoys me when people spell non-English words wrong,
though an honest typo is OK of course. I've seen THAT word spelt
"wullah" for the Great Goose's sake!

I can understand people leaving off accents, since keyboards don't
easily supply those characters.....

Sorry Leslie, not getting at you in particular, and it's a silly thing
to get annoyed about, I know....

But as for people signing off with "chow"......GRRRRRR!! Microsoft
Windows 3.1 is too good for them.....

Oh, well done on the Kernel compile, by the way...

Cheers,

Cliff

that the conspiracy is working.