[wellylug] Request for Mandrake 9.1

Jeremy Naylor jeremy.naylor at r2.co.nz
Mon Sep 8 09:35:38 NZST 2003

Hey Jamie,

Sorry for the late reply - I had my dinner, watched 2 TV programmes, and
then went to bed after I had sent my original e-mail to you last night.

Yes - that's fine with me. I'll bring 6 cdroms to tonight's meeting to give
to you.

By the way, if you can't burn it in time for tonight's meeting, I don't
mind - the October meeting would be fine. Whatever's easiest for you. :)

Thanks,

Jeremy Naylor.

At 07:23 PM 9/7/2003 +1200, you wrote:

>Jeremy
>
>I can do you a copy and give it to you tomorrow night. It's 3 CD's so
>I'd like 6 blanks in return (3 for the copy and 3 for my time).
>Let me know if thats OK.
>
>Cheers
>
>Jamie

Jeremy Naylor