SPAM[RBL] [wellylug] Web Designers

William Hamilton william at thevirtual.co.nz
Tue Sep 23 20:54:17 NZST 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 13:05, pmilne at paradise.net.nz wrote:
> I am looking for a web page designer (preferably individuals or very
> small companies/ partnerships) for an organisation that I am involved
> with who work with Linux (or Unix) / Apache / MySQL / PHP rather than
> the 'other' hosting software.  You can me E-mail directly or post here.
>
> Regards
> Peter

Hi peter, we may be able to help you out, we are pretty much a solid OSS
house, mainly Zope/Python/pgSQL but no reason why we cannot through on
PHP/mySQL for a client.

let me know what you need and see what comes of it.

cheers

William

--
William Hamilton

TheVirtual Ltd
Wellington, New Zealand         Mobile: +64 21 650936
william at thevirtual.co.nz        www.thevirtual.co.nz

Making Virtual Business Reality