[wellylug] Server for sale

Phillip Hutchings sitharus at sitharus.com
Thu Apr 1 20:05:53 NZST 2004

Hi all,

I've got a server coming up for sale in the next week or so, I'm
replacing it with an EPIA-CL6000E server, anyway, here's the specs:

Athlon XP 1800+
Elitegroup K7S4A motherboard (I think, I'll correct me if I'm wrong)
256MB DDR SDRAM
1 or 2 NICs, depending on what you want
either a GeForce 2 MX/64MB graphics card, or an Intel i740/8MB card,
say which
20GB HD
Floppy drive
CD-RW
Case and 250W PSU
I think the HD has Gentoo Linux on it, either that or RedHat. Not too
sure of the config. I have RH9 CDs if you want them, but not Gentoo.

Pick up from Kelburn. No monitor, but I also have a spare 17" one if
you want to buy it as well.

Contact me off list if you want it, I'm not sure what price this sort
of system will go for, so offers please ;)

--
Phillip Hutchings
me at sitharus.com
http://www.sitharus.com/