[wellylug] Earthquake

David Antliff dave.antliff at paradise.net.nz
Sat Apr 3 01:04:56 NZST 2004

The first must have woken me and I felt the last 3 of the 4 quakes. The
third one turned on the outside security light, and the wardrobe doors
shook like crazy during all those I witnessed. There was a noticable
rumble before each one too. Now the fun's over, I'm going back to sleep...

I'm in Lower Hutt.