[wellylug] Tux logo emroidery

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at orcon.net.nz
Mon Apr 12 18:49:45 NZST 2004

Further to this I have had confirmation that the company in Auckland can do
this work for us and will give a 20% discount if we get 10 or more items
done.
I'd like to get as many items together as possible then get them up to
Auckland to be embroidered, anyone interested please let me know, you supply
the garment you want done and contribute towards freight costs.

Thanks

Jamie