[wellylug] (no subject)

Damon Lynch damon at photo.geek.nz
Wed Apr 14 16:59:40 NZST 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 16:47, Jamie Dobbs wrote:
> > Don't get me wrong - if you want to set up an open source advocacy
> > group, then don't let me stop you.  However if The People desire this to
> > be the future of the Lug, then I want no part in it.
>
> This is my feeling also

Then please provide recent evidence or examples of where Wellylug
members have been:

     1. coercing windows users into running GNU/Linux
     2. "preaching" or "evangalising" in a manner that sets their
        actions apart from what people normally do when they sincerely
        state their opinions

And please state why you find it objectionable and what you believe they
could have done that would alleviate your concerns.

Thanks
Damon