[wellylug] administrivia: wlug_org info for those who may be interested.

Jamie Baddeley wellylug at vpc.co.nz
Thu Aug 5 15:26:28 NZST 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 14:58, Tony Wills wrote:
> Everything is being discussed frankly and honestly (and it's a bit of a
> slur on everybody to suggest people are being dis-honest without being
> specific), some people choose not to participate, but to my knowledge
> nothing is being actively hidden or withheld from the membership (but then
> of course I wouldn't know would I ;-).

Thanks Tony.

If anyone is interested further, then, as always you are welcome to join
the org team. Active involvement is encouraged. Working collaboratively
is encouraged. Constructive criticism and ideas are encouraged. Just
getting on with it is encouraged. Destructive and antisocial behaviour
however tends not be viewed so postively (which is kinda normal really).

For those who wish to review what happens in this team, please point
your favourite browser at:

http://lists.naos.co.nz/pipermail/wlug_org/

If you feel that you have something to give and are keen to help keep wellylug
humming then please sign up. About the only request is that active involvement (rather than
sitting on the sidelines whinging about stuff) is encouraged.

Apologies for filling your inbox with this administrivia.

peace.

jamie