[wellylug] Meeting attendance?

Michael Dittmer michael.dittmer at paradise.net.nz
Mon Aug 16 12:18:46 NZST 2004

Hi Nick

I'm sorry you had to witness that little spat.

Jamie has a chip on his shoulder about something, and just won't let it go.

Generally we have between 5 - 10 PC's, sometimes more, sometimes less.

I would guess that we have around 30 - 40 people turn up. Again, sometimes
more, sometimes less. It depends on what people are doing.

We would be pleased to have you turn up at the next meeting and meet
everyone.

Kind Regards

Michael
LUG Organising Group member.