[wellylug] End of Year BBQ

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Wed Dec 1 20:18:36 NZDT 2004

As I said, I am more than happy to provide my BBQ, however.......

1) It has never cooked anything but Meat on it
2) I am a traditional BBQer and don't really clean it
   Although its not "Dirty" but it's a BBQ....
3) It's only a 3 burner,

If there are the "Clean Freaks" or the types of people who don't like to
cook their non-meat based products on devices that have cooked meat on
previously sorry -- there may need to be a "Clean / Vege" bbq..

<Flame>
BBQ's are for cooking meat on - not vegetables
</Flame>

Arr.. It must be the Debian user in me :)