[wellylug] Do your part to help - I have :)

Sam Cannell sam at plaz.net.nz
Mon Feb 2 12:46:09 NZDT 2004

Statements like these just go to show that the Open Source community is no less guilty of spreading FUD than Microsoft themselves.

It's really irritating to see businesses crying foul because another group has released a better, easier to use or more convenient product than they have.

If people find Microsoft's search engine to be better than Google, then they'll switch.  If not, they'll stick with Google.  It's as simple as that.