[wellylug] RH9 CD's

Persian persian13 at ihug.co.nz
Tue Feb 3 20:03:36 NZDT 2004

Hi all

You may recall a request from a member of this list by the name of Jeremy Butler
for a set of RH9 CD's.

I was going into town that day, 17th Jan, so I met him at New World and lent
my CD's to him. He said he would post them back. Later that week I had to go to town
again so I mailed him on 21st Jan to see if I could pick them up. No reply. Then
I mailed him again this weekend asking for them back. No reply.

Does anyone know this person please? I really want my CD's back. I thought it was
quite safe lending stuff to list members.

thanks
Persian