[wellylug] LUG Meeting Notes - Congratulations

Colin Klenner colink at clear.net.nz
Tue Feb 10 22:39:49 NZDT 2004

Well done guys - Impressive notes from your meeting. It must have been
pretty intense back there to have come up with all this in the time you
had to discuss things - really awesome!

This is exciting and stimulating stuff - how about putting it on the
Discussion Board as well to attract more feedback.

Anyway I am really excited about this and looking forward to
participating and helping where I can as well.

And thank you for your praise - entirely unexpected.

Regards
Colin (ex-benevolent dictator)  :-)