[wellylug] HuttLUG next Meeting on Thursday.

Michael Dittmer michael.dittmer at paradise.net.nz
Tue Feb 24 10:20:09 NZDT 2004

Hi Linsday and all...

Yep, it's the library demo and comes with sample data. I currently have a
client looking at using it in their company library. It a LiveCD...no need
to install anything.

I'll bring it on Thursday if someone could please bring a PC / laptop since
I can't bring my own for various reasons.

RGDS

Michael