[wellylug] Hey all.. New to the WellyLUG....

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Tue Jan 20 14:50:43 NZDT 2004

Just wanna say Hi.

If you care a bit about me:

Moved from Auckland, after living there for 24 years to Wellington (and
am not looking back - I hate that place).

Used Linux since ~1999

Distro prefrence - Debian (the Only true one ;) -- I like the occasional
distro' war)

My website is at http://www.archnetnz.com   -- not currenly that
exciting, pretty borring at the moment actually.

I am into Stage lighting and sound, I worked at TVNZ - Auckland - for 4
years before moving to Wellington to work in the IT feild.

Dont think there is much more you would care about me..

Anyway -- Catchya all around -- and I hope to attend the first meeting
of the year :)