[wellylug] jabber.org.nz - testing help required...

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Tue Jul 27 10:41:10 NZST 2004

Hello,

My friend is running jabber.org.nz, and has just upgraded to the latest
jabberd.

I have been using it for at least 3 or 4 months with out any problems
and with the new jabberd running it's about to go "public".

He has asked if I could get people on it to test it's stability and
functionally - although from the "closed" testing I have been in, its
proving to be very stable.

At the moment there are no transports on the server, however all these
will get implemented over time with the more people that use it.

If you wanna check it out, goto http://www.jabber.org.nz

If you do start testing - my jabber ID is:
chrish [at] jabber [dot] org [dot] nz

Thanks :)