[wellylug] [OT] Wellington Geekflat looking for flatmates

Ewen McNeill wellylug at ewen.mcneill.gen.nz
Sat Jul 31 22:19:40 NZST 2004

In message <410B0A97.1050406 at webfroot.co.nz>, Brett Taylor writes:
>Looking for 3 Professional flatmates age 20~26. Geeks and IT-minded [...]

It's more than off topic -- it's fairly blatent advertising on a
discussion list.  (A "BTW, we're looking for a flatmate" in an otherwise
on-topic post might slip by, but this is well past that.)

I guess this gives me more motivation to set up the automated posting of
the list guidelines (written by the !cabal; it's been on my todo list
for some time).  On a mailing list near you soon.

Ewen