[wellylug] Aotearoa NZ Gnome / KDE themes (was Feedback)

Brett Taylor brett at webfroot.co.nz
Tue Jun 15 18:12:55 NZST 2004

andrej at paradise.net.nz wrote:
> On that note - is there a freely available/open source
> language trainer for te reo? I'd like to at least learn
> a few basics :)

I'm very interested in free/open source Maori language tuition software
as I am also keen in learning more basic Maori...

I mean, you know, I've got the basic primary school knowledge, eg, I can
count to ten, remember colours(kakariki green), e tu , e noho, kai,
moana, wai, ringaringa, etc... but more would be very cool... and a
cross-platform open-source solution would be very cool...

if there wasn't already a project for this, you would probably be able
to get some kind of government funding for one...

--
Brett Taylor
- Webmaster

ph: +64 (21) 0355193