[wellylug] DSE Modem's under 2.6? Anyone had sucess?

Glen Ogilvie nelg at linuxsolutions.co.nz
Mon Jun 21 18:18:29 NZST 2004

Hi,

I've compiled drivers for the DSE modem (it's an intel modem) for 2.4 kernel's
quite often..    What I was asking is if anyone has a sucess story with
getting one going under the 2.6 kernel's.  I read somewhere that Intel may be
releasing drivers for the 2.6 kernel's sometime this month, although have not
seen them yet.

Sorry, don't know the chipset off hand, as it's not here, it's a friends
modem.

Cheers
Glen