[wellylug] New prices for TelstraClear Cable

Tony Wills ajwills at paradise.net.nz
Wed Mar 3 11:41:10 NZDT 2004

At 10:13 3/03/04 +1300, Baddeley Jamie wrote:
>As someone who recently bought a stationwagon ... I want special ...
>Indian ... racehorse with bad teeth!

Jamie has interesting tastes, but misses the point.  Different plans suit
different purposes, Telstra appear to have ignored the requirements of a
segment of the market by now only offering new plans with higher data rates
but less throughput instead of offering plans (as they used to) across the
whole spectrum of uses.  So they now offer no high traffic low rate plans
(apart from dialup where I suppose you could potentially download 14GB in
an average month).