[wellylug] CDs and CD Audio and Things

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Wed Mar 10 13:59:22 NZDT 2004

I finally bit the bullet and patched a lead to a computer in the server
rack case. (Actually due to the PABX having extentions over by the
server racks, I just ran a lead down to the krone patch, and then
because there is already a multi-core running under the server room,
patched it at the other end next to the computer....

Logical thinking --

Now to try and keep it a secret that I am using a machine for frivilous
purposes

It is now playing royalty free mp3's as hold music.

--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is probably the
day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners. " -- Ernst Jan Plugge