[wellylug] Dlynk Eth card driver

Sam Cannell sam at plaz.net.nz
Fri Mar 12 15:47:33 NZDT 2004

Edouard,

I assume you mean Dlink, rather than Dlynk?

If so, a quick search of google suggests that a Dlink de-220P is an
ne2000-compatible card.

If so, try ne or ne2k-pci.

If it's on the PCI bus, ne2k-pci should load with no parameters
required.  However if it's an ISA card, you'll need to supply the io
address of the card, eg:

modprobe ne io=0x220

From memory, most ISA ne2k cards used 220h for the IO address by
default.