[wellylug] Lycoris Desktop/LX Software

Jethro Carr dodocaptain at paradise.net.nz
Sun Mar 14 22:35:38 NZDT 2004

I have no problem with LUG members doing a comercial or 'selling' post,
as long it is not all the time, it is relevent to computers, or linux,
and is of some use to someone on the list.

Michael's post is about a Linux Distro which could be of intrest to some
people, he isn't spamming anyone (he sent 1 email), and he requested
that inquires be made of the mailing list so it isn't full of unwanted
emails.

However, if he did it every day, or week, then I would start getting
annoyed, as I class this as spam.

If everyone starts complaining, it becomes annoying, as 1 email becomes
7. (I guess this email also adds to the junk produced though... ;)

just my 2 cents,

--
-- Jethro

dodocaptain at paradise.net.nz