[wellylug] Good CafeNet cafe

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Tue Mar 16 11:11:40 NZDT 2004

I think Cafe 107 on Bond street has a node that I can see from my
Office, but cant connect to..

Well Kismet can see the ESSID but I think I am just that far away from
it.

--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is probably the
day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners. " -- Ernst Jan Plugge