[wellylug] Installfest info

Wood Brent pcreso at pcreso.com
Fri Mar 19 05:35:11 NZDT 2004

Thanks for the offers of help/support....

A few people responded to the wellylug reminder, saying they wanted to help but
hadn't seen any discussion until my meeting reminder note.

Apologies if we hadn't made this clear.....

Installfest related msgs are on the wlug_org list rather than the general
wellylug one, so I suggest you subscribe to this to keep in touch.

List archives are here if you wanna catch up but not subscribe.
http://lists.naos.co.nz/pipermail/wlug_org/

We did discuss having a separate installfest list, with the consensus that we
might just as well use the wlug_org list, then post info/updates/requests as
appropriate to the general list.

I made the mistake of taking the minutes at yesterday's installfest meeting,
and once I get this msg (& some others) out of the way, I'll get those in some
sort of order & posted to the wlug_org list.

They will include requests for help from wlug members in specific areas, which
will get to this list shortly (after discussion on the wlug_org list, prob in a
week or so coz I'll be away).

Please seriously consider helping, we are putting in a heap of work to get this
thing done well, & without committed helpers from wlug, it won't get very far.

Thanks,

  Brent Wood