[wellylug] WLUG Installfest planning meeting 1.

ed hintz ed at hintz.org
Mon Mar 22 22:25:22 NZST 2004

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004, Brett Taylor thus spake:

>Even though I'm pretty new to WLUG, I'm interested in helping out with
>some of the less-linuxy things.  I'm sure I could fill some of the above
>gaps :)

Likewise. I'm probably not terribly useful at a desktop-oriented level,
as I tend to use linux and the BSDs for server work(and generally
couldn't care less if x11 or the sound card don't work, I'd rather not
have that stuff there at all on a server). But I could do some sort of
grunt work, or perhaps be involved with some preso or something. Maybe a
general overview on good security practices or something.

I'll endeavor to attend the next planning mtg and get sorted.

Regards,

Ed Hintz
ed at hintz.org