[wellylug] WLUG Installfest planning meeting 1.

Jethro Carr dodocaptain at paradise.net.nz
Tue Mar 23 07:25:01 NZST 2004

> WLUG web site to have installfest info, links to sponsors sites, presentation listing/registration.
> Registrations via email. Need to beg Jethro to help :-)

Bwaaahhh! I have the power!!! ;)

How about I add a 'InstallFest' Page to the site, with everything on it.
I could also make a page to register on, instaid of clogging email
accounts, and it tells the user what they have to input. You could then
logon to see who has registered.

Would you like the sponser logo's on the top header of all the pages, or
on the installfest page?

What would you like in the registration form, and in the presentation
registration form?

--
-- Jethro

dodocaptain at paradise.net.nz