[wellylug] WLUG Installfest planning meeting 1.

Jeremy Naylor jeremy.naylor at r2.co.nz
Tue Mar 23 11:33:29 NZST 2004

Hey Ed,

In that case, maybe we should plan to have the next planning meeting not on
a Thursday night then or something (because I know you usually go to
Thursday Night Curry (well, you did last Thursday night at least))?

We don't have to of course - you choose.

If I'm just being an interfering little brat, then please tell me and I'll
take my comments in this e-mail back.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks,

Jeremy Naylor.

At 10:24 PM 3/22/2004 +1200, you wrote:

>Likewise. I'm probably not terribly useful at a desktop-oriented level,
>as I tend to use linux and the BSDs for server work(and generally
>couldn't care less if x11 or the sound card don't work, I'd rather not
>have that stuff there at all on a server). But I could do some sort of
>grunt work, or perhaps be involved with some preso or something. Maybe a
>general overview on good security practices or something.
>
>I'll endeavor to attend the next planning mtg and get sorted.
>
>Regards,
>
>Ed Hintz
>ed at hintz.org
>

>--