[wellylug] [ot] Available for hire

Your Name jbowtie at amathaine.com
Wed Mar 24 12:29:37 NZST 2004

Hi - I'm looking for IT work; just thought I'd drop a note here in case
anyone knows of any openings.

My main skills are C++, C#, SQL, and Python.  I would prefer Linux
and/or Mono work to MS work but have 10 years of MS background (even
worked at the Microsoft Redmond campus for a while).

If anyone has any leads, please reply to me personally and not the list.

--
John C Barstow
GNOME Translation Project

PS - sorry I've been in lurk mode; many things going on and GNOME
releases this week.  May turn up at the Installfest as an extra if I can
find time.