[wellylug] debian q's

Jamie Baddeley wellylug at vpc.co.nz
Fri Mar 26 00:29:54 NZST 2004

apt-get -u upgrade is good. Let's review the changes.

sarge-sid is good.
woody-sid is less good.

Debian is the way.

Check wiki.debian.net for some handy shiznit.

Reading your question - you've gotta trust security.debian.org

Personally I wouldn't trust purely nz only sources. It's always a good
idea to diversify your suppliers.

security_is_stable.

j-me.