[wellylug] An amusing Friday thought for y'all

Richard richard at redspider.co.nz
Fri Mar 26 12:40:55 NZST 2004

> > As for SCO getting involved, the crack team of lawyers
> > vs. crack team of lawyers battle might finally answer
> > the question, "what happens when an irresistable force
> > meets an immovable object".
>
> <pedant>
>
>   the existence of irresistable forces and immovable objects is mutually
>   exclusive
>
> </pedant>

Don't be silly, they're only mutually exclusive if they could ever meet. So long
as they don't do that it's fine. I'm not convinced the universe isn't above a
bit of hypocracy just to confuse us. It's classic schrodingers cat, so long as
you never observe the two in competition, you're in the superposition.

Up until the moment they fight it out, they're irresistable and immovable
respectively :)

--
Richard Clark,
Analysis and Design,