[wellylug] MediaPlayer 9 and Plugin's for Mozilla for Linux

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Fri Mar 26 22:41:49 NZST 2004

Hey all.

do you know of a plug in for Mozilla that will allow M-player to replace
media-player9..

Just trying to listen to a stream on Xtra's website, and they use
MediaPlayer9, and although I could listen to what I want to on a Windows
machine, but it would be nice to listen to it on linux :)

Thanks

--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is probably the
day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners. " -- Ernst Jan Plugge