[wellylug] OT - Zope developer required

William Hamilton william at thevirtual.co.nz
Tue Mar 30 12:43:36 NZST 2004

Hi all, sorry about the slightly off topic posting but I am looking for
a Zope developer to work on a couple of small projects we have at the
moment and help take some load of our existing resources.

Workflow would be a great bonus as would be experiance with migration of
existing applications to MS SQL Server storage.  (Main dvelopment will
all be done on a LInux box but requires much of the external database
connectivity to be MS SQL Server)

tia

William Hamilton

TheVirtual Ltd                  Voice:  +64 4 801 5830
Wellington, New Zealand         Mobile: +64 21 650 936
william at thevirtual.co.nz        www.thevirtual.co.nz
Making Virtual Business Reality