[wellylug] Games at Installfest?

Joseph joseph at paradise.net.nz
Sat May 1 17:15:27 NZST 2004

On 01/05/2004, at 9:37 AM, Joseph wrote:

> i'll bring it.. and if people wanna read and agree to the license..
> they are welcome. ;)

I dids't - the license is 55 pages long - but a had at least 3 takers,
license included.  If any one is better than me at scan reading license
agreements feel free.. i'll bring to the next Hutt Lug at least, maybe
even the WellyLug.  I figure if i'm not using it then why shouldn't
other ppl benefit... I think the license forbids payment to me - but if
you want to use it then agree to the license and go download it from
http://transgaming.com and pay them.. ;)

Great InstallFest BTW... :)  Hope all you new installee's joining the
list enjoy it. ;)
--
Jo 'Mangee' Booth

Did you miss it? See the playback (Driveway going in now)
http://webcam.mangee.net.nz/overview.html?p=100

MovieFest 2004 is coming! http://moviefest.org.nz
Make a movie - win a Canon DV camera!